Nelson Mandela University
Electronic Mail Disclaimer
1. This email transmission contains confidential information, which is the property of the sender.
2. The information in this e-mail or attachments thereto is intended for the attention and use only of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying or distribution of the contents of this e-mail transmission, or the taking of any action in reliance thereon or pursuant thereto, is strictly prohibited.
3. Should you have received this email in error, please delete and destroy it and any annexures thereto immediately. At no time may you act on the information contained therein.
4. Under no circumstances will Nelson Mandela University or the sender of this email be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special or other consequential damages for any use of this email, or of any other hyper linked web site, including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data on information handling systems or otherwise, even if Nelson Mandela University or the sender of this email have been expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
5. Any agreements concluded with Nelson Mandela University by using electronic correspondence shall only come into effect once Nelson Mandela University indicated such contract formation in a follow-up communication.
6. No e-mail correspondence sent to Nelson Mandela University shall be deemed to have been received until Nelson Mandela University has responded thereto. An auto-reply shall not constitute such a response.
7. No warranties are made or implied that any employee or student of Nelson Mandela University was authorised to make this communication.
8. Nelson Mandela University retains the copyright to all e-mail messages sent from its communications systems.
9. The views and opinions expressed in this email do not necessarily express or reflect the views and / or opinions of Nelson Mandela University.
10. This email disclaimer will at all times take precedence over any other email disclaimer received by employees / students utilising the communications facilities of Nelson Mandela University.